Rava Kachori Recipe: Most of the houses have the whole family on weekends and everyone does something special to make this day special. If you want to make a special recipe on the weekend, then you can try Rava Kachori. Let us tell you the recipe of Rava Kachori which is easily prepared.
Rava Kachori Recipe Ingredients
- Rava or semolina (1 cup)
- Asafoetida (1/4 tsp)
- water (1 cup)
- Boiled Potatoes (1/2 cup)
- Dry mango powder (1/4 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1/4 tsp)
- Cumin (1/4 tsp)
- Ajwain (1/2 tsp)
- Red chili powder (1/4 tsp)
- oil (for frying)
- salt (to taste)
Rava Kachori Recipe in Hindi
- To make Rava Kachori, place a pan on the gas and heat oil by adding oil to it.
- After this, put celery and asafoetida in the pan and let it crackle.
- After this add rava i.e. semolina and roast it while stirring on medium flame.
- When its color starts turning light pink, turn off the gas.
- Now knead a soft dough by adding 1 cup of warm water and salt as per taste.
- After this, to make the stuffing of Rava Kachori, again put another pan on the gas.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in it and let 1/4 tsp cumin splutter.
- After this add carom seeds, red chili powder, coriander powder and dry mango powder.
- Along with adding salt as per taste, fry all of them lightly.
- Mash the boiled potatoes well and add it and cook for 4 minutes.
To prepare shortbread, prepare small balls of the dough. After this, roll it in the shape of a poori and fill the stuffing in it. Roll it well, taking care that it does not tear. After this, put a pan on the gas and add enough oil to fry the shortbread. Fry all the stuffing kachoris one by one. In this way the shortbread will be ready. You can serve with chutney or potato curry.