Navratri 2023 Recipe: This time Chaitra Navratri is starting from 22nd March, Wednesday and will end on 30th March, Thursday. Nine forms of Maa Durga are specially worshiped on this day. In many states, these days are also known as Gudi Padwa.
In these 9 days, along with fasting, devotees also offer prayers. Some keep fast on the first and last Navratri (Chaitra Navratri Vrat Recipe), while some keep fast for nine days. During this, fruitful and waterless fast is observed. If you observe Phalhari Navratri fast, you can eat banana chips, which are better to prepare at home cleanly than to buy from outside.
The recipe for Banana Chips is very easy to make. You can make it once and store it for up to 1 week. Come, let’s know how to make special recipe- Banana Chips as Chaitra Navratri 2023 Recipe.
Navratri Banana Chips Recipe Ingredients in Hindi
- Green Banana (4)
- Coconut oil (2 cups)
- water (3 cups)
- Turmeric (1 tsp)
- House-ground chili powder (1 tbsp)
- Rock salt (as per taste)
How To Make Crispy Banana Chips Recipe in Hindi
- First of all, put raw banana pieces in a bowl.
- Now add rock salt and turmeric to it and leave it for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix well the raw banana, rock salt and turmeric in a bowl.
- After this, keep a pan on the gas and heat it.
- Heat coconut oil in it, you can also use desi ghee if you want.
- When it becomes hot, keep adding banana slices one by one.
- Fry them till they become crisp and golden in colour.
- Fry them and take them out on a paper napkin.
- Now sprinkle rock salt and home brewed red chili powder on top to taste.
- Now leave them to cool down.
- After this, you can store it in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.