Rava Uttapam Recipe: Time is tight in the morning and we all love to have some quick and easy recipes to go with some good food. That’s why today we have brought you a breakfast that can be prepared in about 15 minutes.
If you are planning to eat something tasty and healthy for breakfast, then you can adopt Rava Uttapam recipe. One of the favorite South Indian recipe of many people. Let us know how to make Rava Uttapam.
Rava Uttapam Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup rava or semolina
- 3/4 cup curd
- ½ cup water
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small onion
- ½ tsp eno
- 1 small capsicum
- 2 chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp green coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ tbsp oil
Rava Uttapam Recipe Method
- First of all, take a big vessel and put semolina or rava in it. After this add curd and salt. After this add some water and mix everything. Now keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- After this, when semolina soaks the water completely, add some more water if needed. After this, put chopped green chilies, finely chopped onions, finely chopped capsicum and tomatoes into the mixture.
- Mix all these well. After this, put Eno in it to get rid of it. Add 1 teaspoon of water along with it and mix it into a good batter. Leave it like this for some time.
- After this, keep the griddle on the gas for heating. After this sprinkle a little oil and then with the help of a bowl take the batter and spread it in a round shape.
- Cook it well on both the sides. Prepare all the uttapams from the batter. In this way rava uttapam will be ready, you can eat it with sambar and coconut chutney.