Farmers who have not applied for the scheme. They have to register themselves by visiting the official website of PM Kisan. If they cannot do it online, they can visit the nearest CSC center and apply for the scheme.
There is good news for the farmers who are waiting for the 13th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. According to several media reports, the 13th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana may be released in the month of December. However, the government has not made any official announcement regarding this. Then the farmers who have not applied for the scheme. They have to register themselves by visiting the official website of PM Kisan. If they cannot do it online, they can visit the nearest CSC center and apply for the scheme.
Importantly, you need to have land documents, Aadhaar card, bank details, address proof and passport size photo at the time of registration. If you have all these documents, you can easily enroll your name in this scheme at home.
Register like this
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana http://pmkisan.gov.in/
- On ‘Farmer’s Corner’ you will find ‘New Registration Option’, click on it. Now a new page will open.
- Now select Rural Farmer Registration or Urban Farmer Registration.
- Then write your Aadhaar number, mobile number and state.
- Then click on Get OTP
- Now fill the remaining details like address, date of birth, khasra number etc.
- Submit all details
List of required documents
- Details of land owned by farmers (eligible beneficiaries)
- aadhar card
- mobile no
- Bank account details
According to a media report, to avail the benefits of the scheme, the beneficiaries are also required to complete their e-KYC. It is mandatory for the beneficiaries to do e-KYC under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, otherwise they will be deprived of the benefits of the scheme. Farmers can also complete e-KYC online. But for this they have to go to the nearest CSC or Vasudha Kendra. Here a fee of Rs 15 has to be paid for updating e-KYC through biometric method.
E-KYC beneficiaries can link their Aadhaar with PM Kisan website through OTP from their mobile number or do e-KYC through biometric method from nearest CSC/Vasudha center for which they have to pay Rs.15. Although there is no time limit for submitting e-KYC, all farmers have to complete it to get the next installment.
How to update e-KYC
- Open the PM Kisan website.
- Click on PM Kisan e-KYC link at Farmers Corner.
- Enter your Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the search button.
- Now enter your mobile number and the OTP received on your mobile phone.
- Finally, click on Submit for Authentication.
- If all the details match then your PM Kisan e-KYC will be successful.